North oil electric control fuel injection system (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
Formerly founded on May 1, 1958, the Beijing Fengtai District Agricultural Machinery Repairing Factory was founded by the four handicraft production cooperatives of the former Fengtai District Second Iron Industry Society, Rubber Society, Electrical Appliances Society and Beijing 14th Woodwork Society. The factory was located at No. 23 Fushun Qianjie, Fengtai Town. The total number of workers in that year was 188 with iron and wooden implements. Electrical three workshops and rubber department, mainly produce electric motors, transformers, compensators, small farm tools and undertake the installation of internal and external electrical appliances, electrical appliances, agricultural machinery repair business.