The predecessor of Beiyou Electronic Fuel Injection System (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. was founded on May 1, 1958 at 23 Qianjie Street, Fushun, Fengtai Town by the merger of the former Fengtai No. 2 Iron Industry Co., Ltd., Rubber Co., Electrical Co., Ltd. and Beijing No. 14 Woodwork Co., Ltd. There were 188 employees in the same year, with three workshops for iron, wood and electrical appliances and a rubber department. They mainly produced electric motors, transformers, compensators, small farm implements and undertook the installation of internal and external wires, electrical appliances and repair of farm implements.
News and information
24-Hour Hour Hotline：010-83693222